Administration Apprentice Ringrose Law
An opportunity has arisen with in our Lincoln office for a business administration apprentice.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Assist department with any administrative or typing as required
- Undertaking photocopying tasks as required
- Prepare post for dispatch as and when required for holiday sickness cover
- Provide administrative and typing support to all departments as and when required
- Act as relief telephonist/receptionist to cover lunch times, holidays and sickness as and when required
- To undertake regular training as identified by the apprasial process
- To assist with any other duties as required by the business
Requirements and prospects
- You must be a good communicator as you’ll be dealing with the others staff members and members of the public.
- A pleasant telephone manner
- A friendly attitude
- A reliable nature
- Well presented
- Maths and English GCSE A-C (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
The Apprenticeship training for the role will be delivered on-site while working with the employer. All learning is to be delivered on the job by an Apprenticeship Assessor from Lagat. Day release is not necessary on a regular basis, other than to attend exams for Functional Skills if applicable, at the learning provider's address.
Level 2 (Intermediate) Apprenticeship in Business & Administration.
This is a framework comprised of:
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration
- City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 1 in English
- City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths
- City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 1 in ICT
- Business & Administration Framework Certification is provided by City & Guilds
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lagat Ltd
Jess van der Drift 01522 501300 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2017