Reception and Administration Apprentice RCB Business Solutions Limited
The role at RCB Business Solutions will be working in a team, providing a administrative and front of house support. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience whilst studying for apprenticeship qualifications. Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role at RCB Business Solutions will be working in a team, helping our departments with their administration requirements.
- We are looking to recruit an organised individual with good communication skills to join our team.
- You will be responsible for providing front of house reception support, this includes dealing with enquiries and answering the telephone.
- General administration duties include photocopying, planning, scanning etc.
- Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good standard of IT
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well organised and methodical
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications) are essential for this position.
About the employer
RCB are the largest independent cleaning company in Staffordshire and Cheshire and can offer fantastic value for money, as well as the best cleaning that your company has ever had
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Award in Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Technical Certificate in Business and Administration
Business and Administration
NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME COLLEGE (NULC)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle under Lyme College
01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017