Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Tor Bridge High
Tor Bridge High are looking for a confident individual to join their team, assisting the administrative needs of all areas of the school.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls/taking messages
- Maintaining records relating to first aid qualifications and mini bus drivers
- Oversight of 6th form Meal Time Assistants and checking of timesheets
- Distributing e-mails to colleagues from central reception e-mail
- Franking of post
- Sort and distribute mail to staff pigeon holes
- Any other administrative duties where necessary
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload
- Good understanding of customer service requirements
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection standards
- Able to work both as a team and independently
- Ability to use own initiative
- Polite and friendly approach to parents/carers, visitors, students and colleagues
- Professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in order to support all team members
- The ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Business Administration skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Business and Administration
ACHIEVEMENT TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Achievement Training Ltd
Jake Furze 01752 202269 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017