Specialist Research/Recruitment Consultant Apprentice SPIRIT EXECUTIVE LTD
Can you answer yes to the following questions? Are you a confident individual with good communication skills? Are you looking to develop a career with great internal and external training and a clear progression path? Do you want to be a part of a growing and successful company? Then Spirit Executive has the perfect opportunity for you!
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
£153.90 - £267.90
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an exciting career opportunity which involves showcasing your communication, computer and social media skills (have you ever persuaded your friends to go somewhere, or have you ever found out loads about a person before meeting them through Facebook or something similar? Then we want to talk to you).
To be successful in this role you need to be part private investigator love being on the phone and emailing every day to a huge variety of people, you will hunt through the internet researching and name-gathering potential candidates and clients of your own, building relationships with those you communicate with.
You will be working closely with our team of high achievers and money driven individuals who can talk and walk a good game, within a fun and fast paced environment where the sky is the limit.
Your duties will include:
- To liaise closely with the partner/associate.
- To name-gather within the target companies to identify all the people who could be capable of fulfilling the client’s requirements.
- To provide a list of names to the partner/associate for further research or for head-hunting.
- To, upon the direct authority and instruction of the partner/associate, head-hunt potential candidates from the name-gather list. This will include selling the career opportunity, using influencing skills to build commitment to the opportunity and the submission of a curriculum vitae from a potential candidate.
- To meet planning objectives and manage all recruitment administration effectively.
- To ensure at all times that internal and external communications are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner.
- To complete monthly appraisal forms, weekly forecasts and other business management information on time, fully and accurately.
- To meet all other desk-level objectives as directed by a supervising manager.
There are no secrets at Spirit Executive, we share our company goals and targets as well as individual goals and targets in our weekly team meetings. Not only do we share information, but we share the drive and ambition to succeed, sharing company profit to all our staff through the likes of bonuses and commission.
We offer a competitive commission scheme once fully trained with the potential to earn a 6-figure salary and even manage your own business under the Spirit Group.
What are you waiting for? Come and build your career with us!
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to problem solve.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work in a controlled manner under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter and willing to learn new skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Money driven.
- Team player.
- 3 GCSE’s at grade A*-C (or equivalent).
However, if you can talk the hind legs off a donkey, we want to talk to you anyway!
Things to consider
About the employer
- The successful applicant will work towards a well-respected and recognised qualification in Recruitment, starting at Level 2 with the potential opportunity to progress onto Level 3 after successful completion of Level 2.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IOR Business School
Steve Edwards 0190528590 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017