Apprentice Security Engineer Concise Security Limited
Maintenance, service and repair of Access Control, CCTV, Audio/video Equipment, automated gates and Satellite systems. Practically based job, on sites all day – large residential blocks in London, maintaining, servicing and repairing access control, CCTV, Intercoms, automated gates and TV systems. All work in London & South East
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
7 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Security Engineer, your duties will include:
- The maintenance, service and repair of Access Control, CCTV, Audio/video equipment, automated gates and satellite systems
- Fault finding, repairing and servicing a range of systems
- The position will cover London and will involve working on high end apartments and sites, using computer based electronic security systems
Requirements and prospects
- We require our engineers to have a very high standard of work ethic, be interested in the security sector, computer sector and other related sectors in general.
- An exemplary customer facing attitude is essential. Following training we expect to be able to employ the apprentice as a full engineer, with potential wages of 35k.
- The candidate must be clean, well spoken, hard working, have good communication skills and generally want to work hard.
- If the candidate is the right person for the job, formal qualifications are less important.
Things to consider
About the employer
Concise Security Limited
Through training provider plus our own in-house training, plus further training on specific systems in the industry from manufacturers and other trainers.
Fire Emergency and Security Systems > Fire Emergency and Security Systems Technician
SKILLS FOR SECURITY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills for Security Ltd
Lynn Lee 01342311021 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017