Lettings Negotiator Apprentice Leaders
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated apprentice to join our busy award winning lettings team! This is a fantastic vacancy for those who are interested in a career in estate agency..
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- Achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings.
- Advising landlords of their legal obligations regarding gas, electricity, fire and furnishings, etc.
- Keeping landlords and applicants informed of progress.
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and booking assessments.
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial status prior to arranging viewings.
- Introducing new business and building alliances with, for example, key local employers and developers within the local community through active networking, etc.
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitor activities.
- Selling all company products and services strongly and ethically to landlords, applicants, and their advisers alike.
- Preparing accurate property details and ensuring accurate data entry.
- Liaising with the credit referencing provider and updating applicants as to the progress of their references.
- Ensuring the security of property after showing.
- Ensuring the diary is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Adhering to the company car policy at all times and maintaining a daily mileage log.
- Contributing new marketing ideas and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Following administration procedures to avoid delay, mistakes, and poor service.
These duties may be reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the company
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential to be able to go on viewings.
Requirements and prospects
- Lettings experience is preferred but not essential
- Great people skills
- A commitment to maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors
- An exemplary telephone manner
- Team player
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct as they identify and maximise business opportunities.
- None specific
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in property services through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Property Services Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amy Newbold 01332345450 Amy.Newbold@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017