Business Administration Apprentice - 13182 True Potential LLP
Summary: to work as part of the Commission Team in delivering efficient administration support and excellent service. Role: in the role, you will perform a range of tasks within the Commission Team to ensure that any requests are dealt with in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with the Company’s service level agreements.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
06 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Handling daily incoming and outgoing post for UK.
- Processing commission statements accurately and efficiently.
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Day-to-day use of Microsoft Office ‐ Outlook Express, Word and Excel ‐ CSV.
- Preparing and producing reports to enter an Excel document.
- Any other duties assigned within the Commission team.
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the Firm.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of financial services desirable but not essential.
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a keen attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work as part of a team or, if required, under own initiative.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A*-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
True Potential LLP
Level 3 in Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017