HR Apprentice HORWICH COHEN COGHLAN LTD
To work as part of the HR team providing Administration support to the department. The post is based in a standard office environment.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
06 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- HR Team has a key role to play in ensuring that the values and strategic aims of the business are understood by staff at all levels.
- HR assist the Senior Management Team to create the desired organisational culture for the company.
- Assist with routine enquiries into the department by telephone, email and in person, directing calls as necessary.
- Log and maintain absences on the HR Software.
- Respond to enquiries about recruitment information packs, recording and collating application forms and prepare packs for collection.
- To assist the HR Manager and HR Advisor with logging applications onto the Recruitment database and recording equal opportunities data.
- Assist with the storage and archive of completed recruitment files.
- Maintain appropriate stocks of recruitment materials such as application forms and information packs. Ensure availability of standard forms for use by members of the HR Team.
- Assist with the preparation of training documents.
- Assist the HR Team in managing the business social media profile and online presence.
- To complete general office tasks including typing of letters, filing, photocopying and collating documentation, booking rooms, catering and transport when necessary.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as determined by the HR.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Computer Skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word,
- Outlook at basic level
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Evidence of IT Experience
- Ability to prioritise workload within conflicting demands and meet deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and without supervision on set procedures.
- Able to recognise when to refer an issue to a senior member of team
- Mathematical knowledge to assist with cost comparisons ie stationery/mail etc
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Learn from experience and feedback
- Open to change compassionate
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at A-C Grade
About the employer
- Business and Administration Level 3.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Damar Training
Amber Cartwright 0161 480 8171 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017