Digital Marketing and Social Media apprentice Liverpool Science Park Limited
Do you have a passion for social media and digital marketing? Do you see yourself being an ambassador of an exciting and growing business; while developing your career? Do you have what it takes to learn and provide exceptional services?
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
06 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role will include a wide array of tasks including writing and developing content for our website, setting up and managing online channels such as social media, collating reports, editing, SEO, marketing design and more.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you: you will have a desire to understand and use current and emerging platforms for engagement such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest as well as supporting with producing advertisement.
Your daily duties will be:
- Looking after our newly designed website
- Update our website with new content
- Design and send our marketing mailshots
- Support with the delivery and planning of our marketing strategy
- Support with the development of imagery design and editing
- Using Mac on a daily basis
- Work with the team to help develop our USP and image through design
- Manage our social media content – and write eye catching updates
- Learn SEO
- Attend a yearly event called MoveIt at the Excel in London
- Visit our sister company in Kent with our director
Requirements and prospects
- Artistic – desirable
- Knowledge of Mac – desirable
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Able to work on your own
GCSE Math and English A* - C or the equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Liverpool Science Park Limited
- Digital Marketer level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Shamima Rahman 03301233220 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017