Project Coordinator Administrator Rm Plc
Supporting team members a excellent opportunity to grow with a Multi National Company! • Work with a very broad and constantly evolving array of ICT • One of the UK’s leading employers (Top Employer UK to work for). • Working within the education IT sector is highly stimulating and hugely rewarding • RM offers exceptional career development
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
06 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
RM Education is the leading provider of IT software & services to the Education sector. As a team and individually we all want to deliver the very best for our customers, we believe in doing a really good job and we are proud that what we do has a real impact on education.
As a Project Coordinator you will be a point of contact for schools and RM Project Managers assisting to deliver orders and implementations. You could be assisting with an Office 365 implementation, delivering a networking solution or our Management Information System, RM Integris. You will be expected to take responsibility for owning and resolving customer issues. You will constantly be aiming to improve the customer experience working with colleagues to highlight areas for improvement and increase efficiency.
As an apprentice, you'll have the challenges of our business plus the support of your colleagues. You will have a real job from day one of starting with RM, whilst continuing your learning with a training provider at a local training centre. Working in a team where you'll get a great insight into how the business works. You'll earn a salary whilst gaining practical work experience within your chosen discipline.
Responsibilities will vary across the project portfolio. Orders can vary from smaller peripheral items to complete network installs. However all team members will be expected to:
- Resolve requests for information / updates from customers by phone or email maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all customer interactions and actions taken are properly and clearly recorded.
- Provide a professional approach and excellent service to our customers at all times
- Investigate and resolve, or minimise impact of repeat issues
- Raise improvement suggestions for processes to improve the efficiency or the team and share knowledge with colleagues
Why You Should Consider This Role:
- A chance to work in one of the UK’s leading employers (certified Top Employer UK for the 11th year running).
- Work with a very broad and constantly evolving array of ICT
- Working within the education IT sector is highly stimulating and hugely rewarding
- RM offers exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
Requirements and prospects
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organisaed and able to meet deadlines
- Able to use all Microsoft packages
- Interest in Business and Project Management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solver
- Freindly personaility who can communicate by telephone, face to face and email
- Team Player
Educated to A Level standard as this Apprenticeship has a progression route to achieve a Level 4 Project Management
Maths and English grades A* - B
A Levels or equilavent achieved
Things to consider
About the employer
Achievement of a Level 3 Business Administrtor Standard
Business > Business Administrator
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Oxford College
Farrah Hussain 01865 550 866 Farrah.Hussain@activateapprenticeships.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017