Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice National Federation of Subpostmasters
A fantastic opportunity to become a Digital Communications Officer. You will be involved in the development and delivery of their social media strategy across numerous platforms for the purpose of engaging with their 8,000 members. You be also be responsible for all web content and direct mail campaigns.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
06 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity to start a career, complete an apprenticeship and progress within a busy and growing communications department.
This advanced apprenticeship will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to be working towards an advanced Social Media and Digital Marketing qualification.
Your key tasks include:
- Working with the Director of Communications and Strategy to define and implement social media strategy.
- Responsible for the NFSP’s social media activity covering Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other channels as might be appropriate.
- Work with the Director of Communications and Strategy to define and implement a web content strategy.
- Responsible for all content on the NFSP website.
- Work closely with the web platform provider to develop a refreshed digital presence.
- Responsibility for the member forum (in line with member engagement strategy).
- Responsibility for direct mail campaigns.
- Lead on social media activity at events esp. the NFSP’s annual conference.
- Media monitoring across all channels.
- Work closely with the Director of Communications and Strategy and the Communications and Research Manager to support content across all channels.
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about social media as a tool for engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of key social media platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Enthusiastic about digital media developments.
- Able to use Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work unsupervised.
- Outgoing, and able to connect with people.
- Willing and interested in getting involved in a variety of projects.
- Comfortable with change.
- GCSE's at Grade C or above (4-9) in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
About the employer
The successful applicant will study the Level 3 Social Media and Digital Marketing Related Apprenticeship Framework. This includes Health and Safety, Roles and Responsibilities and a Technical Certificate. Candidates that do not hold GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT will be required to sit Functional Skills in these subjects.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Greater Brighton Metropolitan
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northbrook College
Nicola Weale 01903 273735 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017