Business Administration Apprentice Team Enterprises Limited
An opportunity has arisen to join a thriving training provider to support the Management, Data, Delivery and Administration Teams in the day to day efficient and successful running of the business.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
05 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The administrative assistant is responsible for contributing to the efficient and effective day to day running of Team Enterprises' Training Centres. Supporting the varied departments within Team Enterprises within their role. This is a key role ensuring that all departments have all required resources available to them including stationery, company documentation and information.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To provide general administrative support to the team as a whole
- Preparation of workshop packs and learning materials
- Organisation and preparation of training and conference rooms
- Setting up files for new programmes
- Stationery and resource/stock control
- Monitoring and distributing of post both in and out
- General Housekeeping of Team Enterprises' Centres
- A general understanding of the Student Management System PICS
- Any other duties the Senior Management/Management Team feel are in-line with the post
Requirements and prospects
- High levels of communication skills both written and verbal
- Self Confidence
- The ideal candidate will be success driven
- Able to meet deadlines
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths, IT and English (or equivalent) desirable but not essential.
About the employer
Training will be provided in line with the Advanced level Business Administrator standard which includes:
- Level 3 qualification in the new Business Administrator standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business > Business Administrator
TEAM ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Team Enterprises
Hannah Morris 01744 737690 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today