Apprentice Parts Advisor - Stafford Decidebloom Ltd
An outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting a career in Aftersales parts Our bespoke training will increase your knowledge, improve skills and develop performance to support you achieve your career goals. Our philosophy is to create CAREERS FOR LIFE.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
04 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Stoneacre is the fastest growing and most successful motor group in the UK. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, smart and motivated individual to begin their career and work in our friendly and fast paced Stafford dealership.
With our great training and development programmes this is a fantastic opportunity for a successful career with plenty of opportunity to progress.
- Advise customers about necessary parts to match the motor vehicle
- Being able to place orders for non stock vehicle parts
- Being able to receive and prepare motor vehicle parts
- Be able to deal with records and reports
- Deal with queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Demonstrate consistent good customer service
- Understand how to process returns of goods and materials
- Adopt flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the business
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to establish rapport with internal and external people within the business
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Good communication skills verbal and communication
- Confident individual who can work independently
- Good organisational skills enabling to meet pre-set deadlines
- Delivering results and meeting targets
- Attention to detail
- The desire to deliver excellence at all times
- Demonstrate commitment
- A hard working individual who has a proactive approach to their work, good attention to detail.
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential.
- You must have good communication skills.
- A passion for customer service
- A Motivated individual with a flexible 'can do' approach
GCSE or equivalent, Maths and English (A-C) is desirable but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Vehicle Parts Operational Level 2
- Work Based Learning
- Functional skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stoneacre
Emma Westerman 01405744204 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017