Apprentice Business Administrator ACTIVATE ENTERPRISE LIMITED
A great opportunity to join a growing team in a learning and development environment. The post holder will work as part of the Operations Support Team and gain relevant operational experience whilst completing a Level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
04 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main duties and responsibilities:
Planning and organising:
- Assist with daily operations and preparation of all areas of both Consultancy projects and Apprenticeship activities.
- Welcoming visitors.
- Answering telephone and directing callers.
- Provide support for learners, clients and colleagues.
- Become conversant with apprenticeship framework and funding regulations.
Teamwork and team development:
- Work as part of a team and participate in team days.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues, students and clients.
- Undertake any other duties as required and would be reasonably expected, appropriate with the post.
Compliance and quality management:
- Complete work accurately and to agreed timescales.
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and dress code at all times.
Innovation and development:
- Proactively assist in identifying system and process improvements.
- Potential to complete Fire Marshal and First Aid training.
- Positively engage in CPD activities.
Environment and culture:
- Ensure that all colleagues, students and clients receive exemplary service and attention at all times.
- Attend Open Days and other promotional events.
Likely day-to-day tasks:
- Insights® Discovery personality profiling tool – profile generation, printing and binding.
- Event management and updates of project tracking documents.
- Office Management e.g. ordering stationery, book meeting rooms.
- Delivery feedback – typing feedback, scanning documentation, report generation.
- Building relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Marketing – branding internal and external documents, making sure website is up-to-date.
- Processing of Enrolment, Completion, and Compliance documentation for both Apprenticeships and Consultancy programmes.
- Purchase orders and invoicing.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner.
- Competent in MS Office and social media.
- Attention to detail, accuracy.
- Positive, ‘can-do’, mature attitude.
- Customer focused.
5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above to include English and Maths or completion of the Level 2 Functional Skills during apprenticeship.
Things to consider
About the employer
Whilst carrying out your Apprenticeship, you will study the framework of the “Level 2 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration”. Components include:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 2 –English, Maths and ICT- unless valid exemptions can be provided.
- Employee Rights and Regulations
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Oxford College
Ciera Kent 01865 551881 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017