Recruitment Apprenticeship Administrator Big Creative Training Ltd
Start your career with us and learn all about Recruitment and Business Administration whilst earning a wage a gaining your Business Admin qualifications! Previous apprentices have moved onto senior roles in other departments earning 40k salaries!
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
04 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
ALL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED:
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email or post – providing information and advice on all apprenticeship pathways available at BCE and signposting students for specialist advice where appropriate.
- Administration for BCE apprenticeship applications and interview appointments within BCE service level agreement.
- Contribute towards the planning and delivery of BCE Open Events and Interview Days to ensure prospective students receive a high quality experience.
- Ensure correct paperwork is readily available in advance of open events, interview days and apprentice submission deadlines
- Work closely with the apprenticeship Coordinator / A2A course manger to ensure all new students are entered onto registers accurately and are able to undergo timely induction.
- Ensure all successful applicants have complete eligibility paperwork on file prior to joining course.
- To have an active involvement in recruitment and enrolment procedures, which may require additional hours including evenings and weekends.
- Assist the with distribution of marketing literature and ensure all digital marketing channels are frequently updated
- Maintain an efficient office administration process including general filing, stationary monitoring, post and answering general queries.
- To cover team members in their absence and contribute to all aspects of the Marketing and Recruitment team.
Requirements and prospects
- Good oral and written communication
- Highly organised
- PC literate – good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management
- An interest in the Education or Creative Industry desirable
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
To be able to achieve Level 1 Maths, English and ICT (this will be assessed at interview)
About the employer
Big Creative Training Ltd
- Level 2 Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level /1/2
Business and Administration
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017