Digital Marketing Apprentice Premier Flooring and Furniture Ltd
Are you energetic & full of life with a passion for social media and marketing? If so Premier Flooring & Furniture are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their friendly and lively team as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2017
03 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Inputting data onto the website
- Keeping website up to date and informative
- Posting articles and reviews on all social media platforms
- Analyse and produce reports based on website statistics
- Production of promotional materials (may include photo/video editing)
May also include other duties such as liaising with customers, dealing with telephone queries, stock ordering and assisting manager as and when required.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate (Microsoft Packages0
- Knowledge of social media
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Good communication
A minimum of 5 GCSEs C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Blackburn for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
01254 952194 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017