Sales and Customer Service Apprentice HEATSHRINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are looking for a motivated individual who is confident talking to people and businesses on the phone and promoting future business sales. You will answer incoming calls from customers and assist processing orders on our systems and support other business requirements as required. Other tasks will include warehouse/packaging and despatch tasks
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
05 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Heatshrink Solutions are a small specialist business and are keen to recruit an ambitious new member to support the team to learn all aspects of the business and its development. You will be responsbile for building relationships with current and new customers over the phone and face to face and keeping all records up to date. Tasks will vary but may include;
- Making outbound calls and talking to potential clients
- Using IT systems to maintain accurate client records
- Provide office support to sales/office/warehouse colleagues as necessary
- Assisting with warehouse tasks, preparing and packing items for despatch
This is an entry level role where confident and reliable communication skills and attention to detail are the most important criteria to support the job role. There will be opportunities provided for the successful candidate to progress into other areas including technical sales, procurement and marketing.
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Effective and accurate ICT skills
- Good social media skills
- Friendly, reliable, with outgoing personality
- Team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Proactive, customer driven
- Adaptable to customer/business requirements
GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths, and ICT grades A*-C.
Things to consider
About the employer
HEATSHRINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Level 2 qualification in Sales
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills Support Maths/English (if required)
Sales and Telesales
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017