Business Administration Apprentice Kennet Equipment Leasing Ltd
This role is with Kennet Equipment Leasing! Are you looking to kick start your career within a highly successful financial business? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you want a busy role that offers great personal development? If this sounds like the perfect position for you. Apply now!
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.55
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
03 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To support the Data Entry Clerk with the correct transference of information from proposal sheets to lease soft to ensure the smooth paying of own book Agreements.
- To support the data entry clerk in going through each “invoice pay out” ensuring that all information is present.
- To be an administrator for the underwriting department by taking phone calls, messages as required and when appropriate for team.
- Using a variety of software packages (Excel, Word, the Kennet CRM system)
- Dealing with a large volume of information about businesses, to be able to assist in forming the assessment of risk to arrive at underwriting decisions.
- Processing and input of Financial Paperwork for own book deals
- Liaising with sales teams to ensure timely pay outs on invoices
- Work with other team members to ensure efficient work flow
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head of underwriting.
- Support the Underwriting team wherever possible by ensuring that they are delivering an accurate system to sales & support teams
Requirements and prospects
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work towards deadlinesExcellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Great communication skills
- A good outgoing personality
- Excellent communicator
- Motivated and driven
- Team player
No specific qualifications required but English, Maths, and ICT GCSE (or equivalent) would be preferred (all C or above).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Technical Certificate
- Level 2 Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if needed)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Joshua Pohl 0121 236 7512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017