Customer Success Apprentice Intelligent Reach
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team working with the leading retail brands worldwide? Our client is a retail technology platform. They currently require a Customer Success Apprentice to provide day-to-day technical solutions to all of their customers that are using their advanced platform.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
03 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you excited about new technology and online retail?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team working with the leading retail brands worldwide? Do you want a voice and the ability to shape your future and the future of retailers? Yes? Then read on...
Our client is a retail technology platform connecting online retailers with their consumers wherever they are in the world. They are used currently by over 160 global retail brands including some of the most renowned names in the market, across 22 countries.
They currently require a Customer Success Apprentice, where you will be working closely with the Head of Performance and various members of the customer success department to provide day-to-day technical solutions to all of their customers that are using their advanced platform. You will develop a deep understanding of website, data and marketing ambitions that will enable you to effectively support queries related to data acquisition, optimisation, distribution as well as client-side website tracking tags.
KEY DUTIES –
- Weekly reporting, regular check-in calls with clients, and managing performance requests via the ticketing system.
- 1st line support, triaging and escalating tickets to 2nd and 3rd line as appropriate
- Active involvement in the delivery of current marketing strategy, delivering proactive suggestions and contributing to future strategies.
- Troubleshooting, fault diagnosis and providing resolution to customer issues
- Problem management and issue tracking, identifying and logging technical issues and bugs internally as appropriate
- Monitoring agreed SLA's and ensuring daily/weekly targets are met
- Monitor your accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively with the Head of Performance
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy, establishing trust and driving continued value of our products and our services
- Drive active engagement of our platform, helping customers to make the most out of this and to understand how they can achieve value
- Drive the performance against success KPIs, identifying and developing upsell / cross-sell opportunities, and working towards retention goals.
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Strong excel skills
- Competent with other MS office tools
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- 1 Years+ experience in a digital marketing environment ideal
- Basic understanding of digital marketing channels
- Ability to quickly understand complex technology solutions and translate into non-technical language for stakeholders
- Proficiency in any other languages – particularly German and/ or French ideal
5 GCSEs (A* - C) or equivalent including a grade B in Maths and English.
About the employer
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017