Apprentice Business Administration Assistant Staunch & Flow Ltd
At Staunch & Flow, We are seeking a young person who is enthusiastic, motivated, and keen to join our team and consequently build a career within the trades sector!
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
03 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls from clients, transferring and taking messages where appropriate
- Communicating with staff via phone or email for a variety of reasons including outstanding reporting, updated information, etc.
- Accurately inputting client/job data onto our computer system
- Ensuring customer accounts are up to date
- Responding to email enquiries
- Sorting mail/dealing with deliveries
- Printing and photocopying documents as required
- Ensuring office environment is clean and presentable
- Processing payments over the phone and by cheque
Requirements and prospects
- Approachable and self motivated
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Good IT skills (word processing, spreadsheets, data base management, email)
- To be open to change and flexible
- To work independently to work within varying relationships and part of a team
No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
About the employer
Staunch & Flow Ltd
- Level 2 Business and Administration Diploma
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017