Business Administration Apprentice Belvoir Lettings
We are looking for a Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice. Your job role will include answering phone calls, taking instructions, dealing with customers, learning how to add bookings and negotiation with clients. We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
02 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Belvoir Lettings brand focuses on its core principles of being professional and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Our aim is to constantly exceed our clients' expectations. We have a high standing within the lettings sector and by never losing sight of our core values we aim to be the first choice for lettings and sales in the UK.
- Belvoir recently won the title of Best Lettings Franchise at the Lettings Agency of the Year 2014 in association with The Sunday Times and the Times.
- We are looking for a Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice. Your job role will include answering phone calls, taking instructions, dealing with customers, learning how to add bookings, administration and communicating with clients.
- Overall, you will be required to undertake a range of business related features throughout your apprenticeship. This is a really great opportunity to develop a career within our business. We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us.
Requirements and prospects
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Smart appearance.
- Polite and friendly with excellent manners.
- A willingness to learn.
- Computer literate- excel, word and outlook skills.
- Driving licence- essential.
- A positive attitude.
- A calm and focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise.
- GCSE Maths- C or above (or equivalent)
- GCSE English- C or above (or equivalent)
About the employer
Warrington and Vale Royal College are the training provider for this Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration which may include Functional Skills depending on the qualifications held by the successful candidate and college day release for the Technical Certificate.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Josh Iles 01925494274 JIles@wvr.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017