Apple Repair Technician Apprentice Apple Web Tech Limited
A chance to start your IT technical career with a well-established company who provide technical support to the retail industry and domestic customers. If you’re looking for a practical, technical role, this could be the one for you.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Oct 2017
02 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This position is varied and interesting – a great way to start your technical IT career. You may be providing support to a customer on site or repairing a domestic / corporate customer’s equipment in the workplace. The company is well established and growing, so they are looking for an apprentice who wants to learn their technical trade and grow with them. The aim will be to develop you into a well-rounded IT Technician with great customer service skills.
You can expect to learn and be involved in tasks such as:
- Complete a variety of repairs in accordance with the employer’s policy.
- Assess fault / repair hardware.
- Provide quotes and information on jobs to customers.
- Clean PC base units when necessary.
- Software installation and upgrade.
- Deal with customer enquiries.
- Log customer orders in accordance with the Employer’s policy.
- Provide customers with product information as necessary.
- Assist customers in the purchase of new equipment.
You will gain varied experience and the more competent you become, the more opportunities you will get to develop yourself and become involved in more complex tasks.
Requirements and prospects
- You should be computer literate and comfortable using a wide variety of software programmes.
- Any technical IT experience would be a distinct advantage.
- It is essential that you have a confident telephone manner and are an articulate speaker on the phone.
- You must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A positive attitude and motivation are essential.
- You should be enthusiastic about developing your IT career and be able to demonstrate this to the employer.
- You must have excellent team skills.
- Be customer focused.
- A confident communicator.
- Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above, including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
About the employer
- Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit IT Academy
Sarah Pyatt 07970 267691 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017