Administration Assistant Apprentice Chilvester Financial
Not sure about university? Consider building your career in Financial Services and gain a professional qualification whilst being paid. If you are looking to kick start your career in Financial Services, then this positon is perfect for you. Don’t delay, apply today!
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
29 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This appointment is the first year of our three-year training programme which will lead to a series of qualifications awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute, our leading professional body. This first year of the programme will encompass a Level 3 Financial Administrator qualification.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team, based initially in our Calne town centre office, to learn the business and to develop the skills that will build your career within our profession.
You will start as an Administration Assistant, learning the company and workflows by working closely with one or more of our key administrative specialists. You will then start to shoulder more responsibilities as you gain competence and confidence in your work.
The role will expand with experience and training to include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Reception duties - Receiving and forwarding telephone calls, taking messages as required. Greeting visitors, providing refreshments and making them feel welcome.
- Post room duties - The opening, scanning, collating and distribution of post in. Recording, franking and mailing of post out. Paper and document management to include scanning to electronic format and shredding.
- Admin duties - Supporting advisers and admin team in managing their workflow. This will include data input into key software systems; contact by telephone, post, fax and email with product providers and clients to progress applications; record keeping, the maintenance of accurate records of client data and contact histories. Running a regular stationary audit.
- General office duties - Maintenance of general office environment; tidiness of front office, meeting rooms and refreshment area.
Requirements and prospects
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
- Literacy, legible handwriting, good grammatical skills, ability to spell.
- Mathematical competence, the ability to work with numbers.
- ICT competence, good understanding of word processing (Ms Word).
- A happy outgoing nature is necessary as you will be the first point of contact for many existing and potential clients.
- You will be dealing with confidential client data on a regular basis which means that honesty and integrity are important qualities we require of you.
- You will be quick to learn and prepared to take on responsibilities as training and experience allows.
- You must live within an easy commute of Calne
- GCSE grade C or above English and Mathematics plus at least one A level in a relevant subject.
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Insurance Practioner Level 3 through either in-house delivery or center based delivery.
The Insurance Practioner Level 3 consists of the following:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Insurance Practioner.
- Technical Certificate Cert CII.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if required).
Insurance > Insurance Practitioner
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Adam Kemp 01332 345450 Adam.Kemp@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017