Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship Matrix Creative Agency
Matrix are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, who would like to learn whilst actively working in a small but rapidly growing design studio.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
29 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role is based in Ivybridge and will focus on all elements of Digital Marketing including Social Media and Pay-Per-Click campaign management. The studio fosters a cohesive and collaborative culture and offers plenty of opportunities for further progression and for the right candidate to grow and learn with the business.
Key areas include:
- social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
You will be required to work closely with the Creative Director, and within a Digital Marketing team.
In this role you will need to:
- support daily marketing tasks
- support population of client websites via WordPress
- provide marketing plans for new and existing clients
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- assist with web visuals with marketing input and guidance with messaging etc
- communicate with clients
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- support management of social media accounts and other social media related tasks
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company blogs and manage e-communications
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- create and manage Google and Social Media pay-per-click campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- keep up to date with current digital trends
Requirements and prospects
You will need to have a passion for Digital Marketing with a willingness to learn and develop your knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, PPC and Social Media for Business.
You will need to:
- be comfortable and have experience working with Apple macs
- be calm under pressure
- be positive with a ‘can-do’ approach to work
- have a passion for emerging digital technology
- learn, adapt to and exploit new technologies and trends
- be happy to sit with clients and deal direct via phone or in person
- be proficient with copywriting tasks
Things to consider
About the employer
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components;
- NVQ Diploma
- Technical Cert
- Functional Skills Maths and English
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
CITY COLLEGE PLYMOUTH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City College Plymouth
Before you apply
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017