Apprentice Business Administrator Citibase
Love being organised? You could be a business administration apprentice at Citibase. Based at Derby you will be an office assistant providing office support - a great start to your business administration career.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Nov 2017
29 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Do you love being organised? Then you could be a business administration apprentice at Citibase on a 12 month fixed term contract - with a very competitive salary too!
Primarily based on the reception desk, you will be the front line of our business and there is a great deal of contact with the customers. You never get a second chance to create a first impression. It is paramount that a professional image is portrayed to tenants, visitors and prospective tenants alike at all times.
Ensure consistently high standards of customer service, support and facilities management.
If you are a successful candidate for this vacancy, you will be expected to provide an efficient administration service.
Your duties could include:
- Providing support to the wider operations services team
- Stationary ordering and stock control
- Locating and delivering archived files, documents and deeds
- Sending and delivering faxes
- Photocopying and document preparation
- Delivering internal and external mail
- Collecting, franking, opening and sorting mail
Business administration is a really varied area so this is just a sample of some of the things you will be doing.
Business administration is relevant to hundreds of job roles - so this opportunity is a great foundation for getting into any industry - from finance or retail, to media and education. You'll get the business skills and experience employers are looking for and help kick-start your career.
All of your training will be provided by learndirect Apprenticeships, the UK's largest provider of Apprenticeships. We've helped lots of people like you develop their skills and gain experience in their chosen field. Every year we find work for and train over 23,000 apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications
- Be able to work from own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to maintain consistency throughout all work
- Must be computer literate
- Be able to act with Diplomacy and Confidentiality
- Be able to provide basic IT assistance
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- You will be a bright, enthusiastic individual keen to learn and progress, looking for a great career starter.
- Whilst ideally, you will have GCSE's in Maths and English (or equivalent) at grades A-C when you apply for this job, upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration, along with functional skills in Maths, English & ICT.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the employer directly - for any queries regarding this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2 - 12 MONTHS
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
Business and Administration
learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017