Business Support Apprentice J A Taft
An excellent opportunity for an eager to learn Apprentice to join this established independent business. If you think you are the ideal candidate for the role, apply now!
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
29 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful and established company that specialises in conveyancing and that have an excellent track record in employing apprentices based in Saltergate, Chesterfield.
Your duties will include:
- Open and date stamp post, frank post and deliver to post office/document exchange.
- Answer the telephone and pass accurate messages to colleagues by telephone, email and in person.
- Ordering stationary.
- Scanning, photocopying, filing.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Maintain filing systems.
- Booking of appointments.
- Undertake daily banking duties.
- Issue standard letters and documents from conveyance case management systems.
- Order Land Registry documents and submit searches to Land Registry and search agents.
- Assist in providing updates to clients and estate agents.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner.
- Keyboard skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure at times.
- Keen interest in property.
- Keen interest in Law.
- Smart appearance.
- GCSE’s in Maths and English grade A* (9) - C (4) or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration. Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning, and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 03333200333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017