Software Development Apprentice HIGH PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE LIMITED
Software Development Apprentice required who will be working with a fantastic team and be part of producing exceptional software for all kinds of applications.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2017
28 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Working with Zuant will provide you with the opportunity to work with the best. You need to be passionate about software development and simply thrive on knowledge and learning. If you have a hunger and have already displayed that hunger by acquiring knowledge in HTML – Java – CSS and you know what J A S O N is then we want to talk to you.
Duties will include:
- Supporting colleagues and testing software
- Creating software
- Working on projects
- Communicating with customers and supporting in daily tasks
Communication skills need to be good, clear and confident. A collaborative and respectful team player with willingness to get involved.
For the enthusiast this is a fantastic start to your career.
Requirements and prospects
You must be passionate and already have knowledge of:
- We are looking for someone who is determined and dedicated
- You need to be practical and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to help colleagues in daily tasks
- Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
The qualifications consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit IT Academy
Barbara Davies 07528977117 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017