Apprentice Office Administrator VIP CHAUFFEUR CAR HIRE LIMITED
VIP Chauffeur Hire are looking for a confident, outgoing and bubbly individual to join their forever expanding team. They want someone who is willing to learn and is looking to progress. Are you that person?
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
27 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a committed Apprentice Office Administrator, the following duties would be undertaken while working towards your Level 2 Business Administration Award;
- Process all incoming and outgoing telephone calls, ensuring that callers are answered courteously, promptly and clearly and that accurate messages are always passed on to the appropriate person.
- Receive and direct clients and visitors to the office promptly and courteously, ensuring that accurate information is supplied.
- Be responsible, together with the other reception staff, for the appointment system.
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Prepare reports, proposals and correspondence.
- Assign jobs and duties to office staff as needed.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff.
- Manage staff schedules accordingly.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organised and flexible
- Ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Manage your own time
- Excellent follow through
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
The following qualifications would be desirable:
GCSE's including Mathematics and English, at Grade C or above (or equivalent) are preferred but not essential.
About the employer
VIP CHAUFFEUR CAR HIRE LIMITED
- NVQ level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English Level 1/2 (If required)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1/2 (If required)
- Functional Skills IT Level 1/2 (If required)
- Any other training deemed necessary to fulfil this role
Business and Administration
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Andrew Green 0330 123 3220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017