Apprentice Recruitment Administrator The Graduate Recruitment Specialist Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join this award winning Graduate Recruitment business. Provided with excellent in house training as support to study an NVQ programme through Northampton College and supported to continually develop.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2017
28 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy office environment.
The key tasks will involve the following:
- To answer the telephone and transfer to relevant team members
- To deal with incoming emails that come via the admin account
- General housekeeping
- Greeting clients and candidates who come in for appointments and interviews
- Responding to candidates via e mail and telephone when they apply for current vacancies as well as prospective candidates
Administration for recruitment campaigns including:
- Correspondence to clients
- Putting job descriptions into correct templates
- Confirmation of job offers to candidates and clients
- To assist current and prospective companies and candidates via e mail, the telephone and face to face
- To advertise vacancies and graduate training schemes on job boards and universities across the UK
- Assist with activities relating to social media, including keeping twitter and facebook up to date
- Contacting graduates and general candidates and booking them in for registration appointments and sending out confirmation information
- To register and reference check all new candidates
- Provide support to the team relating to recruitment campaigns
- Company research for recruitment campaigns and dealing with prospective companies
- Assisting with updating the website with new vacancies
- Update placement spreadsheet using Excel
- Advert response and sending out marketing information
- To assist with the organisation of exhibitions and workshops and attend when necessary
- General administration including post, filing and banking
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- High standard of English, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Good IT skills including knowledge of social media including Facebook and twitter
- Wants to develop a professional career
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A*-C including English (or equivalent)
About the employer
- Full training will be given
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, ITQ or Customer Service
- Functional Skills
- Personal Leanring and Thinking Skills
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Lisa Carter 01604 736525 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017