Business Administrator Apprentice - 13083 LEEDS BID LIMITED
Currently seeking a confident, outgoing and personable individual to act as the first point of contact for any visitors to the Leeds Business Improvement District. LeedsBID are offering a continuous opportunity for progression and will expose the chosen individual to exciting events in Leeds.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
27 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Situated in the heart of the city, this vibrant and energetic office overlooks Briggate and is easily accessible.
The main responsibility of the role will be to act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to Leeds Business Improvement District, to manage meeting rooms and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the Office Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Greet and welcome visitors to the office between hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm.
- Receive all calls to the main office number and transfer caller to relevant personnel - when appropriate take messages and ensure these are communicated in a timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure reception area and meeting rooms are kept tidy and stocked with relevant materials.
- Provide administrative and general support to the office manager to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Provide support to members of the team as required.
- Provide logistical support for meetings held in the BID office meeting rooms to include preparation of rooms and assist in arrangements for catering provisions.
- Provide office supplies (stationery and kitchen supplies) for staff and maintain adequate stocks.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and outgoing individual
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- Open to new ideas and learning new skills
- Flexible, organised and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of initiative
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel, and MS Office)
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above (grade 3 and above).
Things to consider
About the employer
LEEDS BID LIMITED
Level 3 Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017