IT Support Apprentice Fulcrum Electricity Assets Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Fulcrum, a leading utilities service provider, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Nov 2017
27 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Laptop / pc setup.
- Mobile setup.
- Support of all users.
- Supporting remote devices.
- Asset management.
- Application support.
- Starter and leaver setup.
- Email / exchange management.
- Printer management.
- Security system management.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to analyse and resolve issues.
- Ability to provide explanations/solutions in a confident and professional manner to partners and staff of all levels.
- Organisation and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent I.T. skills and understanding of various packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team but be able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work productively amidst frequent interruptions and remain calm under pressure.
- Discretion and the ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High order of interpersonal skills to gain credibility and maintain positive relationships with staff, partners and external parties.
- Demonstrates an excellent customer/client service focus.
- Pleasant, approachable, patient and polite.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and an ability to multi task and to travel to other sites if required.
- A self-motivated problem solver.
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Fulcrum Electricity Assets Ltd
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- CompTIA A+
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 0133500333 Scarlett.Uttley@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2017