Hospitality Team Member Apprentice - Bartender ARTISAN CAFE AND WINE BAR LTD
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Front of House / Hospitality Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within the Hospitality sector.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2017
26 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking xperience.Good
bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers' needs and expectations.
Compensation includes salary and tips.
Duties Include but aren't limited to:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- A bubbly, friendly and approachable person
- There are no entry requirments, however you will be asked to complete Maths and English initial assessments
About the employer
ARTISAN CAFE AND WINE BAR LTD
- This is an In House apprenticeship so will be delivered by practical and theory assignments and the successful apprentice will have assessor visits every 4-6 weeks
- NVQ Level 2 Qualification in Hospitality
- Functional Skills in Maths and English available if needed
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Hospitality > Hospitality Team Member
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Matt Jeffries 0115 975 9550 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017