IT Support Apprentice EMA Computer Solutions Llp
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with E.M.A. Computer Solutions LLP , a software development company, based in Dewsbury.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
26 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Answering and handling inbound telephone calls and emails to our office.
- Dealing with basic customer support issues and orders.
- Updating our helpdesk program with any issues that you deal with.
- Escalating issues that you are unable to deal with up to our second/third line support teams.
- Following up with customers on the resolution of support issues.
General clerical duties which may include (but not limited to)
- Printing and distributing internal documentation and literature
- Filing and organising customer documentation
- Customising, printing and distributing literature to our customers
- Contacting customers and sales leads to verify information and update our records
Requirements and prospects
- Efficient and highly organised.
- A drive to consistently deliver world class service.
- Process driven and willing to follow and develop systems consistently.
- Good general IT skills and knowledge.
- Strives to work to a high standard of excellence.
- Self confident and self motivated.
- Confident articulate communicator, both face to face and by phone or email.
- Warm and hospitable personality.
- Hard working, 'Can do', go the extra mile attitude.
- Attention to detail.
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
EMA Computer Solutions Llp
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Grace Bonner 01133500333 Grace.Bonner@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017