Operations Administration Apprentice DPP Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator for our busy helpdesk and administration team. You will need to be a team player with an excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude. Full product and systems training will be given however knowledge of MS Office and keyboard skills would be an advantage.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Oct 2017
25 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator for our busy helpdesk and administration team. You will need to be a team player with an excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude.
Full product and systems training will be given however knowledge of MS Office and keyboard skills would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer phone calls in a clear and concise manner.
- Raise client orders on internal computer systems.
- Process engineers paperwork by checking and saving documents onto our internal systems.
- Process engineer timesheets.
- Process collate, and complete internal invoicing.
- To ensure that all activities are undertaken in accordance with departmental/company procedures whilst ensuring that the business is portrayed in a professional and helpful manner.
Working hours Monday to Wednesday 10:00am to 7:30pm. Saturday & Sunday 9:00am – 5:30pm. Overtime is available at various times if desired
Requirements and prospects
Keyboard Skills an advantage
- Team player who can be reactive.
- Attention to detail.
GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English and ICT or Level 1 Functional Skills an advantage. Level 1 skills will be delivered if required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Work based observations and one to one support with an assessor.
- Mathematics, English and ICT Functional Skills will be delivered if required.
Business and Administration
FNTC TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FNTC Training & Consultancy
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017