Sales Administration Apprentice Newton Commercial
Newton Commercial are currently looking for a new Apprentice to join their busy team.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Oct 2017
25 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We require a dynamic sales and office administrator to work in our small but extremely busy sales and accounts department. This is a varied role, which will include all aspects of office work, including dealing with incoming sales queries, sales administration, basic accounts and liaising with manufacturing factories. This exciting role is office based but has the potential for future development in the company and working on new projects.
- Dealing with established trade and Retail clients on the telephone and in person, building key relationships and developing clients.
- Liaising with the production team on a daily basis to ensure highest standard of products
- Creating customers orders to their specification and following up with our friendly and efficient after sales customer service
- Be involved in attending major classic car shows, learning about the cars and assisting our customers face to face.
- Full Training for our supported Sage 1000 system
- Day to Day varied email enquiries
- Accountancy tasks
- We pride ourselves on top customer service and top quality products.
- Being part of our exciting office team and be able to support each other when busy but also work on your own initiative.
- We are looking for a positive, hardworking and loyal individual who can be a team player and who has a keen attention to details.
Requirements and prospects
Some previous office experience would be great, such as work experience or past roles in an office based environment, plus any type of sales experience you can draw upon in any sector. You must have excellent IT skills, such as experience of Microsoft. We use Sage as our operating system
- IT skills – Microsoft office / emails
- Customer friendly / presentable
- team player
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good listener
- Perform under pressure
- Office experience not essential but helpful and sales experience
- Time management
None, attitude is key
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship including NVQ Technical Certificate.
- Functional Skills.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- This is a work based qualification and does not require day release to college.
Business and Administration
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Tai Sherman 01473220220 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017