Customer Advisor Apprentice ELLIOTT BROTHERS LIMITED
You don’t need any experience to be Elliott’s Customer Service Apprentice, we just need you to be enthusiastic, have a can do attitude with a genuine interest in building materials and the construction industry, we can teach you the rest. Apprentices will have the opportunity to spend time in different parts of the business.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
25 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties would include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver outstanding results and contribute to the overall success of our business.
- You will be working alongside sales teams, serving both trade and retail customers at the counter and over the phone.
- On a day to day basis you will build relationships with our customers to understand their needs and as part of your training learn how to advise them about our various materials.
- As part of your training you will also learn how to negotiate prices with retail customers whilst still offering the expected Elliotts service
- You will actively learn about the products we sell, ensuring that product knowledge is maintained and updated regularly.
- Contribute fully to the day to day running of the branch in an effort to understand how the business works from start to finish
- Whilst in branch ensure the shop is tidy, stocked and merchandised in order to maximise sales
Requirements and prospects
- An interest in building materials or the construction industry
- Able to work in a team and happy to ‘get stuck in’ to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills – face to face and over the telephone in order to communicate professionally with our customers
- Ability to listen with an open mind and ask for help if you need it
- Sound IT skills (ability to use Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be great but not a necessity
- Cheerful, enthusiastic and outgoing personality with the desire to learn all about our business
- A positive can-do attitude and the ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Commitment to maximize both the opportunities available and the 20% working hours provided for off job training
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner Standard Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by PETA Limited
Rachel Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017