Motor Cycle Mechanical Apprentice Funbikes Limited
Do you like working with Quads, Mini Moto’s and Scooters? Funbikes (Melton) are looking to recruit a Motor Cycle Mechanical Apprentice to join the team. Lots of Opportunity for the right person to start a fantastic career with us.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
26 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Funbikes (Melton) are offering a great opportunity for a Motor Cycle Mechanical Apprentice to join us. You will play a vital part as we continue to provide a first class service to our customers.
As a Mechanical Apprentice at Funbikes, your responsibilities would typically include:
- Building Quads, bikes and all other vehicles we sell
- Fault finding and fixing faults
- Customer service and queries
- Diagnostics and repairs
- Loading and unloading of stock from containers
We are offering a great opportunity for a Motor Cycle Mechanical Apprentice to join us. You will lay a vital part as we continue to provide a first class service to our customers.
**Lots of opportunity for the right person to start a fantastic career with us**
Requirements and prospects
- Basic PC skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in terms of tasks undertaken
- Commitment to personal development
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant and professional manner in all situations
- Ability to work with and alongside a wide range of individuals
- A self-motivator with a proactive, methodical and organised approach to work
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative, anticipate and resolve problems
- Flexible attitude, approachable and helpful manner
- Equally confident/able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- An enthusiastic attitude towards learning new skills
- GCSE Grade E or above in English and Maths or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Motor Cycle Maintenance and Repair NVQ Level 2
- Certificate in Motor Cycle Principles Level 2
- English and maths Level 1 (exemptions may apply for this element)
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leicester College
Paresh Damani 0116 229 5515 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017