Customer Service Assistant NET PLATES LTD
Net plates are looking for a Motivated and Professional individual to join their highly successful and rewarding Customer Service & Business Administration team, whilst you complete a Customer Service Apprenticeship gaining a worldwide recognised qualification.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
22 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Assisting customers
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Dealing with client inquiries by phone and email
- Client usage reporting
- Email service and graphic activation
- New account setups
- Case management
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Business knowledge
- Interest in the world of business
- Computer literate
- Good spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Good written and communication ability
- Positive attitude
- Good initiative
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
NET PLATES LTD
- The Apprentice will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
The qualifications consist of:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 1 Functional Skills English & Maths
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017