Business Administration Apprentice Technical Civils Solutions Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for Business Administrative Apprentice to join a growing business and will suit someone who is interested in developing a career in this field. The purpose of this role is to work closely with all departments providing administrative support where needed to ensure the smooth running of the accounts function.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
22 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Successful business based in the Martland Mill area of Wigan is looking to recruit a business Administration Apprentice to join its successful team. This is a 12 month apprenticeship, suitable candidates will love to multitask, be confident and able to think on their feet.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced enviroment working closely with all departments to ensure the smooth running of the accounts function. Duties include:
- Sales invoicing tasks.
- Gathering documentation from transport portals.
- Preparing outgoing mail.
- Booking in goods received.
- Updating purchase orders.
- Answering telephone calls and passing messages to departments as required.
- Filing and other administrative duties to support the function.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Abiliy to think on the spot.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence when speaking to people.
- Willingness to learn.
- GCSE Maths, English and ICT (or equivalent).
About the employer
Technical Civils Solutions Limited
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration.
- EDI Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration (Technical Certificate).
- Functional Skills - Maths Level 1 (if applicable), English Level 1 (if applicable) and ICT Level 1 (if applicable).
- ERR Workbook/Checklist.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
Business and Administration
PROCO NW LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Proco Northwest Ltd
Preena Kukadia firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017