Marketing/Digital Marketing Assistant Theatre Apprentice THE ALBANY THEATRE TRUST
Do you have a passion for the theatre and want to work as part of our sales and marketing team? We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic young person to join our professional Theatre Team.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
25 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As a Marketing/ Digital Marketing Assistant Theatre Apprentice you will work closely with the Communications Assistant under the direction of the Sales and Marketing Manager to provide marketing support for all events held at the theatre. You will work on all aspects of our marketing using a variety of traditional and new media, working up to designing and delivering complete programmes. You will also have the opportunity to support box office, front of house and theatre administration as appropriate and required.
You will learn excellent technical and customer service skills at a unique theatre located in the centre of a thriving city. We have just started work developing over 1,000 square metres of additional space, so there is plenty to get involved in.
Our last Marketing Apprentice is now a key member of our professional team. Can you follow in her outstandingly successful footsteps?
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be an active and proactive member of the Albany Theatre team
- Work within and promote safe working practices at all time
- To be proactive in the smooth running of the Albany Theatre’s marketing operations, to ensure a positive experience for theatre users
- To design and deliver marketing projects using traditional and online media
- To analyse and utilise marketing data
- To be an effective and flexible member of the theatre team and to be available for work during evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- To assist in providing efficient administration support to the theatre
- To meet deadlines set by managers
Requirements and prospects
- Be an excellent communicator both face to face and on the phone
- Have good technical, literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines with minimal supervision as their skills and knowledge develop
- Be very flexible with a “can do, will do, have done” attitude
- Have a confident, outgoing manner
- Be honest, reliable, self-motivated and polite
Candidates should be literate and numerate with a grade of C or above in Maths, English and ICT GCSE (or other equivalant qualifications)
Functional skills training will be provided if required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 in Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Functional Skills if Required
Social Media and Digital Marketing
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The West Midlands Creative Alliance Limited
Hannah Still firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017