Apprentice Business Support WYG Environment Planning Transport Ltd
When on reception you will be the first point of contact and responsible for warmly welcoming our clients, visitors and greeting our internal and external people. You will coordinate front desk activities, including distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls as well as carrying out general office administration activities.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
£192.30 - £230.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Nov 2017
25 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
WYG are recruiting for an enthusiastic apprentice to help out on our reception area and provide administrative support to our Southampton office team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- To provide corporate hospitality for clients in a busy environment where priorities often change
- Maintain the reception and meeting room areas to a high standard
- Arrange hospitality/catering requirements for client, internal meetings and training courses
- Deal promptly and efficiently with requests from clients and visitors.
- Book travel and accommodation as requested
- Carry out general office duties including binding, photocopying, post, filing, archiving etc.
- Format letters and reports
- Provide reports on hours, sickness, productivity etc. from our internal system when required
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Good knowledge Word and Outlook
- Good skills in Powerpoint and Excel
- Articulate with good interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable with excellent customer service
- Enjoy working in a busy professional environment
- Able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Willing to learn and utilise your skills to provide a high level of service
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well as a team and on your own
- Able to adapt style appropriately, developing good working relationships with the wider team and taking into consideration individual working preferences and approach.
4 GCSEs at grade C / 4 or higher including English and Maths or have a relevant Level 2 business administration qualification* or have relevant experience* and be able to demonstrate ability equivalent to, or exceeding Level 2 in English and maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
L3 Business and Administration
You will learn through a combination of on- and off-the-job training. You will attend college one day per week during term time and spend the rest of your time earning and learning in the workplace.
The Apprenticeship has a minimum duration of 18 months unless you are aged 19 or older and have undertaken relevant prior learning.
Your progress will be continuously monitored and supported by an Apprenticeship Achievement Officer.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eastleigh College
Emily Sutch 02380 911 226 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017