Recruitment Resourcing level 2 Apprenticeship WINLIGHT CONSULTING LTD
The successful candidate will need to have a driven personality and be motivated, ambitious and determined. You will need to be sales focused and have excellent customer service skills as building relationships with both clients and candidates is key.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
21 Oct 2017
21 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update job adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Obtaining 5 Core Documents from QSW candidates.
- Updated CV.
- Updated DBS (CRB) checks.
- CPC Registered.
- Qualification/Degree Certificate.
- Passport and Proof of eligibility in the UK.
- Sending out incoming vacancies to the team.
- Submitting timesheets via online VMS (Vendor Management System).
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Calling passive candidates from internal Database.
- Registering and formatting CV's.
- Obtaining candidate References.
Requirements and prospects
- Appropriately presented.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities.
- A good sense of humour.
- Ability to work in a small team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- GCSE C or above, or equivalent.
About the employer
- All training will be provided in the work place.
- You will be working towards a recruitment resourcing level 2 qualification.
- You may be required to undertake functional skills in English, Maths and ICT.
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Sam 01322217072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017