Business Administration Apprentice- Assistant Compliance Officer ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Are you looking for a company to share your passion for Business Administration?We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team based in Stoke. Reporting to the Compliance Officer, you will perform administration and compliance related duties and tasks, while supporting the wider functions of the academy.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
19 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- General reception duties- answering phones and greeting visitors
- Maintain and order academy stationery supplies
- To act as a contact for trainers to report learner absence
- To compliance check apprenticeship paperwork
- To organised and invigilate learner exams
- To upload learner results to online portfolio system
- Act as an apprenticeship ambassador for the academy and for 3aaa.
- Attend relevant network and recruitment events
- Support with admin duties
- Any other duty that we consider to be reasonable.
Requirements and prospects
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer Literate
- communications skills both over the phone and face to face
- Positive/can do attitude
- Ability to use own initiative
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Willingness to attend events which might sometimes include evenings and weekends
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
Business and Administration
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017