Property Helpdesk Apprenticeship Hawthorn Leisure Holdings Ltd
Excellent opportunity working for Hawthorn Leisure, based Birmingham. Working with a pub company that’s grown over the past 2 years and set to grow even further. You will be working on the front line of all property maintenance issues. Training will cover all aspects of the business in line with the company’s standard operating procedures.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
19 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an outgoing and motivated individual hoping to start an exciting and rewarding career with us. If you are ambitious, have a genuine passion for business and you are looking for opportunities that can take you anywhere in the world then this could be a perfect start to your career!
An Apprenticeship Programme is a fantastic combination of academic learning combined with practical application giving you the capability to work within all sectors of our organisation.
If you are a school or college leaver, and not sure which career path to take then this could be the opportunity you cannot afford to miss.
No experience is necessary as full training is given. Hawthorn Leisure are looking for an intelligent individual, with a strong passion to learn and gain a career within any department within the organisation.
Listed below are the qualifications that you will gain on completion of your apprenticeship:
- NVQ level 2 Contact centre operations
Your duties will include and are not limited to the following:
- To learn, use and maintain the Ostara (Bespoke) system.
- Ensure all the previous day’s reactive work orders have been attended.
- Ensure all calls and emails are being dealt with through the system.
- Raising work orders for new jobs.
- Ensuring they are allocated to the correct contractors to carry out the work and liaising with the partners/managers to give clarity and manage expectations.
- To cleanse the system of all old quotes and work orders on a regular basis (weekly) to ensure efficiency.
- Taking calls from pub managers and dealing problems.
- Building excellent relationships with the contractor network to deliver our vision.
Requirements and prospects
Candidates must be well organised with good communication skills. An excellent telephone manner is required as well as the ability to work on their own initiative. Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel. The successful candidate will be a team player who can work well under pressure. Candidate must be articulate with good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think on their feet/use their initiative
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise workload – excellent time-management
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proactive, assertive, positive, can –do attitude
A*- D in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications
About the employer
- NVQ Intermediate Apprenticeship for Contact centre operations (Level 2)
- Technical Certificate and Functional Skills
Contact Centre Operations
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017