IT Apprentice - 13015 AX BUSINESS SYSTEMS LTD
This is a great opportunity to join this expanding team to develop and use IT Skills to develop and progress through this amazing company.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 25.00
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
20 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- The entire AX Business Systems Team can provide learning to the Apprentice about IT processes and functional specifications.
- The Apprentice will obtain guidance from the team on the Applications, The Infrastructure of Systems and learn how to fit them to a Company.
- The Apprentice will shadow Consultants at the client premises on how to handle a service desk system with ticketing in both requests and responses.
- They will learn the end-to-end knowledge required regarding IT installations, including testing, learn about the upgrades available and be part of the support help-desk for the customer.
- The Apprentice will learn in the workplace how IT Technologies are changing and improving, so that the Apprentice becomes skilled in these developments.
- The Apprentice will be given the opportunity to get involved with client projects and learn networking and software architecture, mobile/operating IT Systems whilst on the job.
AX Business Systems in-house team will be able to teach the Apprentices in-depth knowledge of Cloud Services and Business Processes relating to retail, manufacturing and media sectors.
The Development training will teach the Apprentice coding and logic.
Requirements and prospects
Qualities / essential requirements:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- A logical approach to problem solving/analytical skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Confident decision making
- Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skill
- Good organisational skills to prioritise heavy workloads
- The ability to communicate technical information to non- it clients and colleagues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management skills
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Things to consider
About the employer
AX BUSINESS SYSTEMS LTD
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017