Customer Service Assistant Apprentice PHARMACEE SERVICES LTD
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant with a keenness to learn. The role requires working in the dispensary and counter alongside the team and training will be provided in order to undertake these duties where required.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2017
25 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant with a keenness to learn. The role requires working in the dispensary and counter alongside the team and training will be provided in order to undertake these duties where required. The candidate most suited to fill this position in a small, service-based pharmacy would be a well-rounded individual with enthusiasm to learn and develop. The right candidate should be flexible ( to cover absence and sickness) , self-motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Willing to learn and take further training to provide various extra pharmacy services
- Able to deal with confidential information and follow set processes
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer skills i.e Word,Excel,Email etc
. Responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and promoting products on beauty, OTC medicines, Healthcare and supplements
- Stock management and checking deliveries
- Merchandising, dispensing products and keeping the pharmacy clean and tidy
- Building relationships with local surgeries and assisting with prescription collection service
- Updating knowledge by attending training sessions
- All duties to run day to day pharmacy services smoothly
- Admin work
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent time-keeping
- Ability to prioritise to workload
- Fluent in English. Applicants speaking another language will be considered and advantage
- Good communication skills
GCSE's C or above preferable (or equivalent)
About the employer
PHARMACEE SERVICES LTD
Customer Service Level 2/3 and functional skills in English, Maths and ICT if required
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
emily laurenza 01277725974 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2017