Digital Marketing Apprentice Libben Health & Safety Ltd
Purpose of post: to assist in all aspects relating to marketing; working within the Sales and Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Apprentice would be supporting the team in social media, artwork, researching, blogs and much more.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
19 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Update current website with blogs and content artwork.
- Research into national events from locality websites/press.
- Develop new website and develop SEO strategies.
- Writing short blog articles for select businesses.
- Writing ad-hoc blogs for seasonal events or local news/interest.
- Social Media
- Social Media Management - including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin & Instagram management.
- Using Social Media Management software such as Hootsuite.
- Using Photoshop Elements (or other Graphic Design Software) to create artwork for Libben - To be used in posts across Social Media Platforms & adverts.
- Completing research on social media clients and their industry in order to create engaging content.
- Finding unique content such as human interest stories, images and facts for Social Media Platforms.
- Reading social media forums to keep up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Physical marketing / Advertising
- Utilising physical marketing strategies within a controlled budget nationally.
- Advertisement of seasonal promotions as necessary within a controlled budget nationally.
- Corporate image
- To develop a corporate image on all medium (both physical and electronic).
- Email campaigns
- To develop and send weekly email campaigns (by industry sector and location).
- Statistical analysis
- Undertake regular statistical analysis of effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- I.T support
- To administer all I.T equipment and software packages within the business.
- To undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent blogger
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Coding experience eg html, java script
- Competent in the use of Social Media and management software to include Hootsuite
- Competent in Photoshop
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Team player
- Able to carry out activities independently
You will need 5 x GCSE's grades A*-C to include maths and English or equivalent. An Art and Design qualfication or creative writing qualification would be desirable.
About the employer
Additional location information
You will be working towards a level 3 Digital Marketer qualification.
You can also work towards Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Training UK Ltd
Louise Palmer 07584426093 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017