Fundraising Apprentice D&G PARTNERS LIMITED
A D&G Fundraising Apprentice is based full time in our London office. Part of a dynamic sales team of 10 fundraisers, the role is to make outgoing calls to D&G Group client’s database of customers to drive fundraising revenues for charity events.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Ensure a prior communication to the customers is followed up on with a telephone conversation - outline the opportunity for the customer at the upcoming charity event (e.g. golf day, gala dinner etc.).
- Secure fundraising for the D&G client’s charity.
- Answering any questions customers have over their charity event.
- Your working day is spent on the phone and then following up via email on successful discussions - 8am start in the office (nearest tube London Bridge, right by Borough Market)- 150-200 calls made a day.
- Using and maintaining D&G’s CRM system.
- Reporting on effectiveness to Manager.
- Part of a dynamic team discussing successes and challenges with customers on calls.
- Working to a pitch script but thinking quickly on your feet to adapt to the customer’s needs.
- Hitting pitch targets each day.
- Feeding into the Fundraising manager on feedback vent package and assets.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong listening skills
- Initiative, drive and tenacity
- Confidence using computers
- Enjoying working as part of a fun team ·
- A positive can-do attitude
- Integrity with perseverance
- A passion for charities and fundraising
- A fast understanding of the companies approach and offering
- Team player
- A polite, courteous, confident and friendly manner
Grade C or above for English and Maths (GCSE or equivalent).
About the employer
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. NVQ Level 2
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
EALING, HAMMERSMITH & WEST LONDON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ealing, Hammersmith & W London College
Rachel Mckenzie 07568108429 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017