Business and Administration Apprentice Waste Rite Ltd
To perform routine clerical and organisational tasks, organise files, draft messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff. Office admin, diary and travel management, event co-ordination, managing website updates, preparing marketing collateral, helping organise marketing events/tradeshows, reception, customer services, web demos.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Scanning of utility invoices daily, in accordance with procedures and being mindful of timescales for individual customers.
- Invoice validation.
- Daily web checks to be completed every working day first thing in the morning.
- Covering Postal duties during holiday periods. Sorting incoming post including checking of incoming post.
- Email SLA scheduled task reminders.
- Answering incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the correct person, or taking a meaningful message if they are not available.
- Performing quality checks on data and producing data reports to ensure data is accurate.
Requirements and prospects
- Good standard of education to include A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages particularly Excel.
- Confident, professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of accuracy.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Can do attitude.
- Interest in business.
A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
Things to consider
About the employer
Waste Rite Ltd
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
COLLEGE OF HARINGEY, ENFIELD AND NORTH-EAST LONDON, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
Denise Thomas 07557083899 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017