Business Administration Apprentice Jace Training & Assessment
JACE Training are offering an opportunity to join their Crawley office and team as a Business Administration Apprentice.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity is being offered by JACE Training to join their Crawley Training Centre team as an Administrator. This is a busy role where you would be assisting the Centre Manager and team with the day to day running of the training centre, along with welcoming students to their training courses.
This would ideally suit someone who has a keen interest in working in an office environment. You should also enjoy meeting people and being part of a busy team.
Your main duties would involve:
- Working on reception meeting and greeting students and keeping the area presentable
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and taking detailed messages
- Organising the post as directed
- Monitoring email queries from other JACE Training centres and Head Office
- Assisting the Marketing Team with ad hoc projects and promotion
- Assisting with the post and distribution
- Working with the Hub Manager and Assessors with Apprenticeship Applications
Requirements and prospects
- Good communications skills
- Good IT skills
- Good timekeeper
- To have a good attitude to work
- To enjoy learning new skills
- To want to work towards a qualification
- To be ready to take on new challenges
- GCSEs or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Jace Training & Assessment
Additional location information
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Training will be delivered by JACE Training.
Business and Administration
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Apprenticeship Team 02087738146 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017